Conference interpreter and translator
Nice to meet you! I work from German and English into Spanish and from Spanish into English.
I strive to guarantee that all my services are feminist-informed and inclusive. I am passionate about my profession because I get to connect people by helping them communicate and it is only through communication that we can face challenges and manage crises together.
I am committed to continuous professional development and have completed many courses, including:
- Translation of German technical texts into Spanish, Istrad, Seville.
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, UC Berkeley (edX).
- Retour BoostCamp course, The Interpreting Coach.
- Women Defenders of Human Rights, Territory and the Planet.
- Marketing and sells in IT (intelligence and sustainability).
- Attachment in psychotherapy.
- EMDR therapy to treat psychosis, trauma, dissociation, depression and substance use disorder.
- Building fair, efficient and adaptable asylum systems.
- Refugee resettlement and asylum systems.
- Eyewear: sunglasses and optical glasses
- Cocaine laboratories.
- The manosphere and the digital context.
- Protection of endangered species.
- International law enforcement cooperation and organised crime.
- Inner work for social change.
- Masculinities and gender justice.
- Sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- Green budgeting.
- Innovation in the lift sector.
- Clinical psychology and the brain.
- Air conditioning system’s manual.
I bring extensive training, experience in national and international markets and passion to each and every assignment. No matter whether your project is big or small, technical or general, it will be my pleasure to work with you to eliminate language barriers and promote inclusivity.